Help Us Preserve Our Heritage
Oswego Heritage Council relies on contributions from members, individual donors, sponsors and grants in order to fulfill our mission of facilitating opportunities for community members to learn about Lake Oswego history.
Donations go towards providing programs for the public and the youth, exhibits and special events that bring history to life. Contributions also help preserve the historic Heritage House, built in 1920 and restored by the Oswego Heritage Council in 1998, for generations to come.
Oswego Heritage Council is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization and all donations are tax-deductible. Your support is welcome and appreciated!
Donations can be made in the following ways:
- Make a gift online by clicking the “Donate Now” button below or mail a gift to the following address:
Oswego Heritage Council
PO Box 1041
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
- Memorials & Tribute gifts can be made in the name of a loved or a memorial brick can be purchased for $100 that will be installed on the grounds of the Heritage House.
- You can include the Oswego Heritage Council in your estate planning.
- Become a member and receive all benefits of membership. Visit here to become a member today.
- You can establish an endowment fund to help support a specific interest of the Oswego Heritage Council.
To make a donation now, just click the button below. Thank you for your support!