Become a Member!
Join us in helping to preserve Lake Oswego’s history for generations to come. Member Dues help us provide opportunities for the community to connect to history through exhibits, collections, events, and more. Oswego Heritage Council is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit and all donations are tax-deductible.
Benefits of joining OHC include:
- Quarterly newsletter including articles of historical significance and updates on OHC events
- Discount on tickets to the Historic Home Tour
- Invitations to special events
- Ability to rent the Heritage House
- Support the Oswego Heritage House & Museum
Golden - $1000 Pioneer - $250 Benefactor - $100
Patron - $50 Friends - $35 Youth (under 18) - $10
Become a Member Today!
You can become a member or renew your membership by downloading and completing this Membership Form and mailing it to the Oswego Heritage Council: PO Box 1041, Lake Oswego, OR 97034.
Select your desired level of membership and then click 'Buy Now.' This will take you to PayPal to complete the process. Thank you!