Become a Member!
Join us in helping to preserve Lake Oswego’s history for generations to come. Member Dues help us provide opportunities for the community to connect to history through exhibits, collections, events, and more. Oswego Heritage Council is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit and all donations are tax-deductible.
Benefits of joining OHC include:
- Quarterly newsletter including articles of historical significance and updates on OHC events
- Discount on tickets to the Historic Home Tour
- Invitations to special events
- Ability to rent the Heritage House for special events
- Support the Oswego Heritage museum
Golden (Lifetime) - $1000 Pioneer - $250 Benefactor - $100
Patron - $50 Friends - $35 Youth (under 18) - $10
Become a Member Today!
You can become a member by downloading and filling out this Membership Form and mailing it to the Oswego Heritage Council: PO Box 1041, Lake Oswego, OR 97034.
Select the membership level you wish to join at below and it will take you to PayPal to finish the process.
2017 Annual Membership Meeting - February 18, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.