2015 Lake Oswego Historic Home Tour
Businesses and individuals have the unique opportunity to be a part of this established annual event in Lake Oswego by becoming a sponsor of the event. Sponsors would have exposure to those who would directly benefit from the services and goods they provide. Not only would the 300 ticket holders become aware of your business, but our marketing efforts through the media (print and online) would expose your business to countless community members. Proceeds would help OHC fulfill its mission of assuring and preserving the history of Lake Oswego for future generations.
Pioneer Level Sponsor $100
- Name (listing only - no logo) in one issue of the Oswego Heritage Journal
- Recognition on signage at the Oswego Heritage House on the day of the tour.
English Cottage Level Sponsor $250
- All Benefits of the Pioneer Level Sponsorship
- Free one-year membership to the Oswego Heritage Council
- Name (listing only) in the Lake Oswego 2015 Historic Home Tour Brochure
- Opportunity for employees to be involved as tour docents
- Invitation to and recognition at the pre-tour evening event reception on May 8th
- 2 tickets to the 2015 Lake Oswego Historic Home Tour
Mid-Century Modern Level Sponsor $500
- All benefits of the English Cottage Level Sponsorship
- Name (listing only) on Oswego Heritage Council website for one year
- Name (listing only) in the following publications:
- Oswego Heritage Journal, news release, group thank
you (half page ad) in Lake Oswego Review
- 4 tickets to the 2015 Lake Oswego Historic Home Tour
Craftsman Level Sponsor $1000
- All benefits of the Mid-Century Modern Level Sponsorship
- Name and logo on Oswego Heritage Council website for one year
- Name and logo in all of the above publications
- 8 tickets to the 2015 Lake Oswego Historic Home Tour
Tudor Level Sponsor $2000
- All benefits of the Craftsman Level Sponsorship
- Exclusive Premier Sponsorship
- Featured logo in all promotional materials listed above
- Featured logo on Oswego Heritage Council website for one year
- Special recognition at the evening pre-tour reception on May 8th
- 10 tickets to the 2015 Lake Oswego Historic Home Tour
If you would like to become a sponsor, please contact Katie Henry at (503) 635-6373 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a sponsor and would like to submit your payment, click the "Donate" button below and it will take you Paypal to complete the transaction. Thank you for your support!